Mitsubishi eX3015LVP Laser
No Glass, No Turbine, No Refurbs - the first question many ask when considering a used laser is "how many hours are on the blower". This is often for good reason. Most lasers are fast axial flows, which use a turbine blower to accelerate laser gas length wise in the resonator to upwards of 700 mph. Such turbines require an expensive periodic replacement, as do the glass tubes and seals contained within this design.
In contrast, the four fans on Mitsubishi's patented cross flow resonator move laser gas at a leisurely 112 mph. The fans can last a decade. And if one wears out you are not down, just operating with less power and no resonator contamination. The current cost to replace a fan is less than £500.
Low Cost of Operation
· Less Electricity – the laser resonator goes dark (no simmer current) when the beam is not on, significantly reducing overall draw.
· Frugal on Gas – just 2 to 3 liters/hr of an inexpensive pre-mix. A single cylinder lasts the better part of a year for most owners.
· Low Maintenance Chiller – just keep it filled with distilled water and you're good to go (a de-ionizer keeps it clean). No mix in chemicals or periodic flushing required.
· Long Life Vacuum Pump – only sees about a half hour of work a day, and typically will last the life of the machine. The pumps on competitive lasers run continuously.
Single Source – with Mitsubishi you won't have to bounce between a laser builder and machine builder for service. Mitsubishi makes the laser resonator, machine, and control.
- Plenty of Support – whether you are buying a used or new Mitsubishi, laser techs can handle the installation and training. Our goal is to make you so satisfied with your used purchase that you will buy a new Mitsubishi for your next laser!